Date - 16/10/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to improve and develop their sales and business development skills.
Who should not attend?
Anyone who is happy that they currently get all the business they need and don’t want any more customers or more profit!
- Worried you can’t sell in your new business?
- Afraid you can’t find new clients?
- Don’t know how to sell?
Don’t worry – come to this sales foundation workshop and learn the selling skills you need.
You will be able to:
- Develop new sales from identifying markets, making initial contact and telemarketing
- Build a repeatable sales process
- Demonstrate new sales skills from questioning, relationship building, presenting, negotiating, closing
- Build,maintain and up and cross sell to existing customers
- Build a formidable range of business development skills and ideas
- Identify tools to use in the sales process
Bookings are closed for this workshop