Date - 01/05/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Practical Marketing for the Real World
Who should attend
All those who have an interest in the cost-effective marketing of their business and wish to develop the skills that are needed to develop and implement a marketing strategy.
Effective marketing plays a critical role in business success. This half-day workshop is intended to give you a practical understanding of the principles and practice of marketing, as applied to your own business, in a clear and logical way. You will start to develop strategy based on your own business needs and will explore some key tools and tactics to help you implement it back in the workplace without having to spend money you may not yet have.
- Identify the stages in the marketing planning process
- Understand the importance of creating a strong brand
- Know the different characteristics and applications of the marketing mix
- Consider implementation issues and ways to overcome challenges
- Have the foundations for a relevant and comprehensive marketing strategy