Date - 19/11/2019
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
Who should attend?
If your website plays a key part to your business then this workshop will help you maximise its potential.
This jargon-free workshop will equip you with the tools you need to make your site feature more highly in Google and other search engines.
Amy Morse is an author and entrepreneur. She is an experienced trainer who has worked in adult learning her whole career, and for the last few years has specialised in working with start-ups and small businesses. Since publishing her first novel in 2013 she’s immersed herself in the digital marketing sector.
- Don’t worry if you’re not technical! This course is for business people so techno-babble will be kept to an absolute minimum. The course will cover –
- How do search engines work?
- The changing face of Search Engine Optimisation
- How can you make it work for you?
- Checklist to boost your website
By the end of this seminar you will understand the possibilities of cost-effective content marketing channels and be better at promoting your business.
Bookings are closed for this workshop