Date - 19/02/2019
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Cyber security – how can you protect your business? Free workshop
Small businesses and self-employed people are big targets for hackers and the financial implications can be crippling. Gone are the days of thinking “It’ll never happen to us”. But in a recent government survey, 45% of micro/small businesses said that they had identified a cyber security breach or attack in the last year.
You can keep your business safe and protect against online threats by putting some simple measures in place.
At this new workshop, Joanne Bocko of Avon and Somerset Police will be presenting top tips to help small businesses stay safe and thrive.
Topics will include
- Personal and business security
- Latest trends, threats and vulnerabilities – case studies
- Cyber frauds and scams
- Phishing, Smishing and Vishing (email and phone fraud)
- Social engineering and mandate fraud
- Advice on cyber security issues and raising awareness with staff
- Latest password management
Bookings are closed for this workshop