All prices shown here are inclusive of VAT but are shown exclusive of VAT on booking page
- This event has passed.
Marketing on a Shoestring
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on September 13, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on November 14, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on January 1, 1970 at 10:00am
Who should attend
All those who have an interest in cost-effective marketing of their business and wish to develop the skills that needed to develop and implement a marketing strategy.
Effective marketing plays a critical role in business success. This half-day workshop will give you an understanding of the fundamental principles and practice of marketing in a clear and logical way. You will start to develop strategy based on your own business needs and will explore some key tools and tactics to help you implement it back in the workplace without having to spend money you may not yet have.
- Identify the stages in the marketing planning process
- Understand the importance of creating a strong brand
- Know the different characteristics and applications of the marketing mix
- Consider implementation issues and ways to overcome challenges
- Have the foundations for a relevant and comprehensive marketing strategy