Search Engine Optimisation
Who should attend?
If your website plays a key part to your business then this course will help you maximise its potential.
This jargon-free workshop will equip you with the tools you need to make your site feature more highly in Google and other search engines.
Don't worry if you're not technical! This course is for business people so techno-babble will be kept to an absolute minimum.
The course is being run by Jon Payne, a consultant operating at a senior management level in the e-business and IT sales sector for over 10 years.
BRAVE, The Coach House, 2 Upper York Street, Bristol, BS2 8QN
Getting to The Coach House
- How do search engines work?
- How can you make them work for you?
- Examples of search engine friendly sites
- A look at paid advertising
- Top ten checks and changes your site needs
|May||15||Thu||10.00am - 1.00pm||Available||£42.00 (incl VAT)|