Introduction to Bookkeeping
Who should attend?
Whether you're running a new business and have no knowledge of bookkeeping or if you're already trading and want to make sure your systems are correct, this workshop will be very helpful.
At the end of this seminar you will understand the importance of effective financial record keeping and gain an understanding of how to use your records for the benefit of your business. You will receive the Essential Book-keeping workbook.
BRAVE Enterprise Agency, 2 Upper York Street, Bristol, BS2 8QN
Getting to The Coach House
You will be able to:·
- Explain why bookkeeping is important
- Examine a variety of bookkeeping options
- Select the most appropriate option for your business
- Describe how VAT affects your business
- Practice recording financial transactions
To book a place please go to http://www.bravetraining.org.uk/workshop/introduction-to-bookkeeping/
If you have any queries please phone: 0117 314 4616
|Sep||28||Wed||9.45 am - 12.45 pm||Available||£54.00 (inc VAT)|