Who should attend
Anybody who wanted to increase the quality of their customer service.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue. Generally 80% of revenue comes from 20% of repeat customers – where does the effort need to be spent?
Using our Trust Based selling skills we will help you build your customer service into a tool that will help your business thrive, not as a chore that is hard work and unrewarding.
The Coach House, 2 Upper York Street, Bristol BS2 8QN
Getting to The Coach House
- Defining customer care and why it is important
- Identifying your customers and their needs
- Meeting expectations and achieving excellence
- Key communication skills
- Handling customers who are difficult or indifferent
- Developing new customer relationships
|Sep||23||Wed||10.00 pm - 1.00 pm||Available||£42.00 (incl VAT)|