Improve your time management
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn practical skills to manage their time more effectively.
Developing techniques to use time more effectively not only helps develop a more succesful business but also can create a better work life balance.
BRAVE, The Coach House, 2 Upper York St, Bristol, BS2 8QN
Getting to The Coach House
You will be able to:
- Identify what makes an effective time manager
- Know effective methods of managing interruptions, paperwork and email
- Manage and organise your priorities effectively
- Effective schedule tasks and protect the time
- Focus on goal-related activities
- Develop a personal action plan that works for you
|Sep||25||Fri||2.00 pm - 5.00 pm||Available||£42.00 (inc VAT)|