Improve your business presentations
Who should attend?
All those who want to improve the way they pitch their business to others and to increase their confidence in delivering both formal and informal sales presentations.
A sales presentation can make or break a deal. Many people dread giving them, others love making a pitch - although that doesn't mean they are doing them well. Sales presentations take many forms including standing in front of a prospective customer, to selling your business at a networking event. However you feel about presentations, you can always improve your approach and increase your confidence with some practical tools and simple techniques.
BRAVE, The Coach House, 2 Upper York St, Bristol, BS2 8QN
Getting to The Coach House
- Identify the characteristics of an effective talk or presentation
- Know the communication process
- Consider factors affecting delivery style
- Know how to build confidence when presenting
- Prepare and present a well-structured presentation
|May||19||Thu||1.30 pm - 5.00 pm||Available||£42.00 (inc VAT)|
|Sep||29||Thu||1.30 pm - 5.00 pm||Available||£42.00 (inc VAT)|
|Dec||08||Thu||1.30 pm - 5.00 pm||Available||£42.00 (inc VAT)|