The latest news stories from BRAVE Enterprise are listed below.
For media enquiries, please contact Liz Sands of BRAVE Enterprise on 0117 944 5330 or Jacqui Southway of Jacqui Southway Public Relations on 01454 201869.
- AAT steps up support for SMEs
- Support for small businesses is on the increase as the AAT, the leading professional body for accounting staff, launches a new website focusing on the issues that impact on SMEs.
- Companies Act 2009
- Did you know that as of 1st October many of the forms which Companies House require limited companies to submit have changed quite considerably? If you have any problems completing these new forms, including your Annual Return, we're here to help.
- NEW! Bite-sized workshops!
- In the current climate, you may feel reluctant to spend time and money on training. In response to this we have devised shortened versions of our most popular workshops to make them more affordable, both financially and timewise.
- Introduction to Social Networking
- NEW! Seminar on using Social Networks for Marketing.
- The Mall Broadmead
- The Mall Bristol in Broadmead (formerly The Galleries) is encouraging local independent retailers and business start-ups to contact them to discuss current lettings possibilities within the city centre shopping centre.
- Training to Help Your Business Survive and Thrive
- BRAVE Enterprise has just launched a new training programme to assist small and medium size business owners and employees.
- Minister Urges Small Firms to Sign Up
- Small firms in the South West are being urged to sign up to the government’s Supply.2gov.uk website and to take advantage of the thousands of government contracts available.
- Small and medium sized enterprises: get online
- A new online toolkit has been launched by Bristol City Council to help small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that are looking to bid for contracts to supply goods or services to the authority.
- Calling all fledgling creative businesses
- Knowle West Media Centre and BRAVE have teamed up to offer a business support package for new and emerging creative businesses that want to work in a supportive environment.