BRAVE Enterprise has helped thousands of entrepreneurs start and run successful and profitable businesses in Bristol.
BRAVE is an independent, not-for-profit organisation based in Bristol.
BRAVE provides support to:
- Trading businesses looking to develop and grow
- Business needing solutions to problems
- Start-up businesses
- Those thinking about starting a business or becoming self employed for the first time
Workshops and seminars coming up!
- NEW - Business Management basics
- NEW! Promote your business with PR
- Essential customer care
- Marketing on a shoestring
- Effective copywriting
- Choosing a website
- Sales Foundation Workshop
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Introduction to Social Networking
- How to present you and your business
- Improve your time management
- The Pitch
- Small business owners from across Britain will descend on Bristol in September when one of Britain’s longest running enterprise competitions returns to its home town.The Pitch, organised by BusinessZone.co.uk, started as a small event in Bristol in 2008. It has since grown into a nationwide competition that has supported hundreds of entrepreneurs.
- We're looking for mentors!
- We are looking for friendly, committed business people who will give up a small amount of their time to support people who have a great business idea that needs unlocking and developing. The role is potentially very rewarding and will make a huge difference to the local economy.
- HMRC online learning
- HM Revenue and Customs have recently launched a new online learning tool to help you get it right when starting your business or becoming self-employed for the first time.
- Starting a High Growth Business
- Are you an ambitious business or entrepreneur with the potential to achieve between £500,000 and £1m+ turnover within your first three years of trading? Whether you’re starting up or less than a year old, if you have the right attitude or innovation – a new product, service or concept – we’d like to help your business achieve its full growth potential. BRAVE, in partnership with Business West offers a high impact business growth programme to drive your success, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- Open to Export
- Open to Export is a community driven service being developed to help SME’s to grow their business internationally. Companies can post questions to users and key contributors who have the exporting knowledge and experience to help guide others in taking their business overseas. They can provide companies with the advice and connections they need to break into new markets.
- The Sofa Project is now selling office furniture
- Office furniture that doesn't cost the earth.